Sits Booked 2023: The dates listed below are already booked. Anything in between would be available in most cases.
July 26-August 14
August 25-September 8
September 23-October 4
October 23-November 6
*Update October 2022: I am only taking on new Cat/House Sitting clients moving forward. I will no longer be taking on new dog sitting clients (with some exceptions.)
Let me be honest and say that I am not your average house & pet sitter!
I offer Exclusive Housesitting Packages that are a unique blend of personalized services not to be found elsewhere.
I am an Intuitive, a Healer and a soul deeply connected to the Earth and Elements.
By virtue of dwelling in your space and caring for your pets while you’re away, I am able to tune into the Spirit of your home and cleanse the energy in various gentle and non-invasive ways.
You return home to a happy and calm pet, and also a home whose Spirit feels bright and serene.
The way I offer this service is unmatched.
Limited Sits & Client Spots Available
Due to the thorough nature of my work in a home, I book a limited number of sits/days per month, so it is wise to reach out sooner than later.
I always book a Meet & Greet prior to booking a sit, to make sure that your home and pets are the right fit for my services. *There is a minimum 2 night stay for new clients.
I don’t rush booking and never book a new client without meeting first. Quality of fitness is my priority, vs. quantity of clients. I say no more than I say yes!
I desire to have an authentic, relational connection with my clients, their home and pets that ideally can be cultivated for years to come!
My Housesitting Package includes many Exclusive Touches that you will not find with an average house/pet sitter:
- I never double book and also work from home, so your pets and house always receive my exclusive attention!
- Gentle, non-invasive Energy Cleansing of the home during my stay.
- An Energy Reading of the home after initial sit complete with tips & suggestions.
- Light decluttering appropriate to stay duration
- A full Sit Summary is sent to you at the end of my stay, detailing pet & house care, and including any energy maintenance suggestions & tips!
- Guest Room linens & towels washed and fresh prior to your return!
- Welcome Home sentiments for you & your family.
- House immaculate and fresh upon your return!
For Client Reviews, scroll to bottom of page!
Clientele Standard of Care:
Because my work is of highest quality and I believe homes and pets should be mindfully tended to, I only work with clientele who maintain these standards of care:
- Home is well tended and fresh, with plenty of sunlight and good air circulation. It does not require deep cleaning upon arrival in order for me to feel comfortable to live there.
- Home is a non-smoking and generally odor-free environment
- Guest bedroom and bathroom are cleaned prior to Housesit
- Pet hygiene is maintained regularly – grooming, cleanliness, odor, vet checks
- Pet eating and resting areas are tidy, cleaned & laundered regularly
- Energy Clearing & Reading of the Home
- Decluttering Projects for stays longer than 7 days
- Pool care
- Plant & Garden Care
- Mail, Recycling, Trash
- Photo & Text updates as often as requested!
Things I don’t do:
- Pets other than cats!
- Highly specialized needs pets
- Drop ins, day visits, or dog walking outside of a sit.
- 1 nite sits for new clients
- Sits in cities or highly urban areas.
Rates & Booking:
Start at $70 per day.
Minimum 2 Night Stay for New Clients.
This is my baseline rate that includes:
- Housesitting Responsibilities
- Pet Care
- Energy Clearing & Reading of the Home
- Light decluttering appropriate to stay duration
- Detailed Sit Summary
I price from here intuitively, depending on the amount of overall care needed.
Meet & Greet is always scheduled first to assure a good fit for all! Then, I will send you the link to my Client Intake Form & Agreement to officially get the sit booked!
Email me to book or inquire: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Housesitting vs. Other Options?
- House sitting is the least stressful option for your pets! Your pets are able to remain in their comfy home environment & yard, and stick closely to their usual routines, while having my calming presence around all day!
- Ideal for Elderly, Anxious or Younger Pets – for whom a kennel or staying alone in a crate for most of the day at home would be stressful or scary for them. Additionally, in a kennel or with a dog walker, they would have less 1:1 supervision and attentiveness, esp. if they need medications or specialized care/meals, etc.
- Constant Companionship – I never double-book sits, so your pets are always my exclusive priority during my stay. I work mostly from home and so am with them all day, every day with loving attention and playtimes!
- No exposure to kennel germs or fights. (A family member’s dog came home with an ear bitten off last year!)
- Your property and home are inhabited and cared for during your travels!
A Little About Me:
I am a South Jersey native, but began my House/Pet sitting journey during my five year stint in Arizona, where I had regular, repeat clients in Phoenix & Scottsdale starting in 2019.
I’ve been back in NJ since June 2020 and have enjoyed meeting local clients and receiving their repeated business!
I work from home as an Executive Assistant for a local business owner, as well as have private coaching clients for spiritual direction & intuitive readings.
Praise from Clients
I could not recommend KellySue any higher, she’s exactly who you want caring for your best little buddy and/or your home. Everything from the first introduction meeting we had has been so professional and you can feel how serious she takes being the caregiver to your pets and homes. We are able to relax and enjoy our vacations when KellySue is at our home, knowing that things will continue to run as if we were there ourselves. I appreciate the photos/videos she sends as they allow us to see our dog behaving as usual. You will not regret using KellySue for whatever it is that you need, thanks for everything!
-Joe & Meredith (Cooper)
KellySue provides an invaluable service. She’s kind, thoughtful and very respectful of your home. KellySue cared for 2 senior cats originally for me & now is sitting for 2 more. All of them loved her & seemed to miss her when she left.
-Carolyn (Ellie & Abby, Mooch and Hoodie)
This was by far the best experience we’ve had with a dog/house sitter! Kelly was an absolutely wonderful sitter for our dog, Miles and our house. She genuinely cares for your pets and home as if they were her own, sends updates as frequently as you’d like, and gives an incredible summary at the end of her stay.
We’ve never felt more comfortable with someone in our home and would welcome Kelly back any time. She’s the best!
– Aaron & Erin (Miles)
Kelly checks all the boxes for someone you would want to house & dog sit. Over the few years we have had our large dog, we have been fortunate enough to find good dog sitters to stay in our home, but Kelly has immediately become our 1st choice when reaching out for a sitter. She is thoughtful in her concise & sweet daily updates, and thorough about absorbing the home & dog’s routine [she has her own survey/list of relevant questions she requires to be filled out in case anything is needed]. The home was left cleaner than we left it, and we were even left with an overview to closeout the stay. She treats the space as if it were her own and we could not have been more at ease while we were away! Kelly is professional, detail-oriented, respectful and highly recommended to say the least. -Juhee & Chris (Moose)
Kelly is extremely responsible & caring! In addition to taking excellent care of our home, she provided our doggie with lots of extra love & affection, taking him on walks and having play time! I would certainly hire her again! – Jane (Murray)
Kelly is extremely professional, trustworthy and caring. She provided our dog with compassionate care while we were traveling. It was nice to know someone was watching over him while we were gone. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a loving animal care giver. And, we definitely plan to use her again. -Lynn (Dante)
Kellysue has sat for us many times. She often leaves the house in better shape than when we left! She has always taken care of our pets as if they were her own. She has our highest recommendation!!!!! – Shaelene & Chris (Ralphy + Lucy)
KellySue had wonderful recommendations, and I wanted the very best person for my dog. Kelly was so easy to communicate with. She sent photos of Taylor every day and also let me know how she was doing. In her Energy Reading of my home, she also shared a few ideas about changing part of a room. Her suggestions made perfect sense, and I am working on making those changes. My son and daughter heard about the changes and said they thought that they were great ideas! I just know that I had no worries while I was gone, and that made my time away so much more enjoyable! – Joan (Taylor)
Featured Pets: Miles, Mina, Moose, Lucy, Brandi, Nelly, Penny, Moose the Original, Frankie and Taylor.