Lessons to Flow with the Medicines of the Season
~ A TELEGRAM CONTAINER ~
Live dates: April 22-May 6th, 2023
These telegram containers are a ‘choose your own adventure’ vibe – if you wish to join the group, share insights, make friends inside, lovely! If you feel more called to receive the lessons & do the practices as a solo journey, go Monk Mode. Both are welcome!
THEMES – THE MEDICINES OF Spring
Each day will contain a 15-25 minute Voice Lesson + Homework (practices, journal prompts, activities.)
Lesson 1: Rebirth is @ the Heart of All Spiritual Traditions
- Spiritual Lay of the Land: Ramadan/Eid, Lent/Easter, Passover, Holi, Ostara/Beltane
- Themes: Spiritual Cleansing, Seasons of Inner Renewal, Death to New Life, Feasting
Lesson 2: Spring Cleaning – Intro to Chinese Medicine & Physical Detox (Food & Movement)
- Spring is linked to the Liver (yin) and Gallbladder (yang) organs
- Lymphatic System
- Signs and Symptoms of stagnation and inflammation
- Food and Movement to nourish and support these organs and systems
Nervous System Mini: Orientation and Intraception
- Guided Practice
- Two somatic skills that can help regulate stress, and also are used to assist being fully present in the room, in your body, in your life
Lesson 3: Wood Element of Spring – Don’t Burn Too Bright. Striking the Balance.
- Wood as the element associated with Spring; qualities of wood, yang in energy.
- Learning to balance quick growth with rootedness and rest; Titration.
- Symptoms of imbalanced wood energy
- Early signs of burnout
- Somatic practices for burnout prevention
- Remedies for burnout or overactive wood energy (foods & practices)
Lesson 4: Embracing Beginner Energy as a staple for an Exciting Life
- Using Spring energies – play, youthful, light – to help try new things without a goal
- Why travel is so intoxicating; brain chemistry and hormones
- Exposure therapy for being a beginner at anything
- Practices for integrating new activities weekly, monthly, into your life.
- Examining fears around being a beginner
Lesson 5 : Learning the Art of Integration
- Root of the word Integrate
- Integration as a lost, subtle somatic skill that our bodies require
- Integration is allowing our bodies proper ebb and flow periods after a rise in stress or activation, be it small/short or large/long
- Somatic practice to bring Integration into your day, which naturally will bring more rest into your life
Mini Lesson: Feast of Beltane
- Ancient agricultural origins of this time of year (before Beltane became witchy and even spiritual!)
- This energy can be used to help in planting the seeds (and boundaries!) we want in our life this year
- Ritual and practice ideas for using Beltane energy to support the planting of your seeds
Lesson 6 : Spring Cleaning – Emotional & Inner Life
- Emotions linked to Spring are Anger, Frustration
- Conditioning to suppress and ignore our natural emotional expressions takes time to unlearn
- Somatic and journaling practices to encourage emotional expression, to encourage staying in the discomfort in order to express it
- Recruiting support for this type of work
- Stress Management skills and remedies (b/c if our SM is poor, our emotional tolerance and skillfulness is low.)
Lesson 7: Spring in our Cycles
- Days 8-13
- Energy and hormone levels
- Appropriate activities and level of output during this week
- Using this time to prepare for Winter Week
Spring Sings is for you if:
~You are feeling energetically stagnant or frustrated
~You have ideas of new things to try or land, but need support grounding them into reality
~You are afraid to try new things, but want to get better at trying
~You feel pulled to an internal detox at this time
~This time of year feels lively and you want to dive deeper into it’s special energies
~You have a lot of inspiration and ideas, but need support deciding what’s worth your energy
HOW IT WORKS
Once you join, you will receive a welcome email with the Telegram Link!
You have ongoing access to the container so you can pace your lessons and integrating them!
It’s like a pre-recorded course, but audio lessons instead of video, and the homework is shared in written format for ease as well!
Full Price $97 starts April 1st!