Lessons to Infuse Your Life with the Medicines of the Season
~ A Telegram Container ~
These telegram containers are a ‘choose your own adventure’ vibe – if you wish to join the group, share, make friends inside, lovely! If you feel more called to receive the lessons & do the practices as a solo journey, go Monk Mode. Both are welcome!
Themes – The Medicines of Winter
Did you know that in ancient traditions they celebrated the first signs of Spring as early as February 2nd? Technically, the “sun returns” to us on the Winter Solstice, but we start to really feel it’s light and warmth gaining around 2/2, moving towards the Spring Equinox.
- For those who struggle with a solid sleep cycle
- For those who struggle with Seasonal Affective Disorder
- “Light” as an energy that is returning to us this time of year & forward.
Rest & Trauma
- To help those who struggle to land Rest, seeing it from a generational trauma POV.
- For those overwhelmed by their own life, Winter cold & crispness helps you see clearly and pare down
- The Lightness of a Simplified Life
Solitude & Stillness
- If we cannot be at home by ourselves, we will always outsource safety.
- In Winter, even the forest is still and quiet. Lessons abound.
Winter Season in our Cycle
- Learn the 4 seasons of your cycle and see how Winter in our cycle is the same energies as Winter in nature overall.
- Nourish, Rest, Intuition, Solitude
Creativity & Play
- Mid-Winter energy contains whimsy and mysticism, so learning how to incorporate play, creativity and magic into your life!
*Each day contains a 10-25 minute Voice Lesson + Homework (practices, journal prompts, activities.)
This container is for you if:
- You desire an infusion of light, wisdom and energy mid-winter
- You find REST to be challenging
- You want support bringing your creations to life this year
- You want to turn up the volume on your intuition
- You want to create more S P A C E in your head and life
- You enjoy doing inner work and respond well to lessons and homework such as journal prompts, or suggested activities or practices to help integrate things.
How It Works
You will receive a welcome email with the Telegram Link!
You have ongoing access to the container so you can pace your lessons and integrating them!
It’s like a pre-recorded course, but audio lessons instead of video, and the homework is shared in written format for ease as well!
*Links to purchase Winter Wonders will be released closer to the season for 2023-2024! Stay tuned via @kellysuefitz